- Alexandros Mittos (UCL), Privacy-Preserving Genetic Relatedness Test. GenoPri Workshop, Chicago (IL), USA, October 2016
- Yefim Shulman (TAU), Towards a Broadening of Privacy Decision Making Models: The Use of Cognitive Architectures. IFIP Summer School 2017, Ispra, Italy, September 2017
- Agnieszka Kitkowska (KAU), Is it harmful? Re-examining online privacy concerns. IFIP Summer School 2017, Ispra, Italy, September 2017
- Patrick Murmann (KAU), Ex Post Transparency Enhancing Tools: Correlating User Expectations with Gaps. IFIP Summer School 2017, Ispra, Italy, September 2017
By Senior Researchers
- Harald Zwingelberg (ULD), Sessions at the Privacy Barcamp, organized by MEP Jan Philipp Albrecht. Schleswig-Holsteins (Germany), May 2016.
- Harald Zwingelberg (ULD), Talk on Identitatsmanagement, Tipps und Tools zum Selbstdatenschutz (English: Identity-management, tips and tools for informational self-protection) at the Event on Informational Self-Protection for Citizens, Schleswig-Holsteins (Germany), July 2016.
- Simone Fischer-Hubner(KAU), Invited keynote talk at IFIPTM 2016 on Transparency, Privacy and Trust-Technology for Tracking and Controlling my Data Disclosures: Does this work?, TU Darmstadt (Germany), July 22, 2016.
- Angela Sasse (UCL), Invited Talk – Privacy of Personal Health Data, IFIP Summer School. Karstad (Sweden), August 2016.
- Marit Hansen (ULD), Invited Talk – Data Protection by Design and Default a la European General Data Protection Regulation, IFIP Summer School. Karlstad (Sweden), August 2016.
- Steven Murdoch (UCL & VDS), Invited Talk – Anonymity & Censorship-free Communication, IFIP Summer School. Karstad (Sweden), August 2016.
- Rainer Knyrim (Preslmayr Rechtsanwaelte OG), Invited Talk – General Data Protection IFIP Summer School. Karstad (Sweden), August 2016.
- Michael Bechinie (USE) and Angela Sasse (UCL), Introduction to Usability Workshop. Karstad (Sweden), August 2016.
- Harald Zwingelberg (ULD), Prof. Michael Birnhack (TAU), and Rainer Knyrim (Preslmayr Rechtsanwaelte OG), Panel on Privacy Law, Privacy&Us Training Event & IFIP Summer School. Karstad (Sweden), August 2016.
- Emiliano De Cristofaro (UCL), Privacy-preserving information sharing: tools and applications, 4 hours of lectures at the International School on Foundations of Security Analysis and Design (FOSAD) Summer School. Bologna (Italy), August 2016.
- Ann Blandford (UCL), Myths and Reality in Sharing Health data, Presentation at “Innovation and Information Protection in Digital Health” workshop organized by KPMG. London (UK), September 2016.
- Zinaida Benenson (FAU), Why Hackers are Better Psychologists Than Security Experts, European Cyber Security Challenge. Dusseldorf (Germany), September 2016.
- Leonardo A. Martucci (KAU), Usable Security and Privacy. Docent Lecture. Karlstad (Sweden), November 2016.
- Harald Zwingelberg (ULD), Privacy Self-Protection or Connected Cars, Meeting of the International Working Group on Data Protection in Telecommunications (IWGDPT). Berlin (Germany), November 2016.
- Claudio Bettini (EWT). Personal data protection in pervasive health systems. Invited keynote at the 2nd IEEE Workshop on Pervasive Health (PerHealth’17), Maui, HI (USA). March 2017
- Jetzabel Serna (FAU). Privacy in the Digital World. Diplomaten-Matinée Mexiko – Workshop organized by GUF, special guest the Mexican Consul. Frankfurt, Germany, October 2017.