Scientific Publications by ESRs
- Majid Hatamian and Jetzabel Serna-Olvera. Beacon Alarming: Informed decision-making supporter and privacy risk analyser in Smartphone applications. In Proceedings of IEEE International Conference on Consumer Electronics (ICCE 2017). Las Vegas, NV. January 2017. [PDF] [bib]
- Agnieszka Kitkowska, Joachim Meyer, Erik Wastlund, Leonardo A. Martucci. Is it harmful? Measuring People’s Perceptions of Online Privacy Issues. In Proceedings of Symposium on Usable Privacy and Security (SOUPS 2017), Poster. Baltimore, MD. July 2017. [PDF] [bib]
- Majid Hatamian, Jetzabel Serna, Kai Rannenberg, and Bodo Igler. FAIR: Fuzzy Alarming Index Rule for Privacy Analysis in Smartphone Apps. In Proceedings of International Conference On Trust, Privacy & Security In Digital Business (TrustBus 2017). Lyon, France. August 2017. [PDF] [bib]
- Patrick Murmann and Simone Fischer-Hübner. Tools for Achieving Usable Ex Post Transparency: A Survey. IEEE Access, Vol. 5, 2017. [PDF] [bib]
- Majid Hatamian and Jetzabel Serna. ARM: ANN-based Ranking Model for Privacy and Security Analysis in Smartphone Ecosystems. In Proceedings of IEEE International Carnahan Conference on Security Technology (ICCST 2017). Madrid, Spain. October 2017. [PDF] [bib]
- Hubert A. Jäger, Lamya Abdullah, and Juan Quintero. Vertrauenswürdiges Backend. In Datenschutz und Datensicherheit – DuD , Springer. December 2017. [PDF] [bib]
- Mark Warner and Ann Blandford. Do I really have to publicly disclose my HIV status? To appear in CHI 2018 Workshop “Moving Beyond a One-Size Fits All Approach: Exploring Individual Differences in Privacy.” Montreal, Canada. April 2018.
- Agnieszka Kitkowska. Reaching Beyond the Borders: Investigating Differences in Privacy Harms Concerns. To appear in CHI 2018 Workshop “Moving Beyond a One-Size Fits All Approach: Exploring Individual Differences in Privacy.” Montreal, Canada. April 2018.